Sunday, January 29, 2017

My dream is to be successful in life ,not even successful . Just become something where I can say I did it and take care of my family .  I would like to
become a pediatrician . When I was 6 years old I always wanted to play with babies n feed them. I would've love to take care of babies acutely or chronically ill.

I would achieve my goal by graduating high school in goto  medical school, primary care pediatricians complete three years of education in an accredited pediatric residency program. I will stay on tasks during classes n study for my tests to pass to get my license for nursing.  To make sure my goal is not deferred I will keep all negative people  and remarks away ,I will stay focus in will not let anything stop me on my journey . Even doe  I get side track a lot, I will make sure i put in much effort into making the things I want in life possible .

No comments:

Post a Comment